Served before a meal, as finger food or with drinks these versatile rolls are always popular. Be careful, while you are making these lovely morsels they tend to vanish! We have tried a few cream cheeses and have settled on a brand called “The laughing cow”. Best to use your favourite cream cheese or what is available in your area.
- 5 sprigs dill – washed, pat dried
- 5 wraps – 20 x 25mm / 8 x 10in
- 128g / 4.5oz cream cheese
- 200g / 7oz smoked salmon
- Prepare dill.
- Place one wrap on a chopping board with the widest end facing left to right.
- Add one tablespoon of cheese and spread over entire wrap with a knife.
- Add one and half slices of salmon to cover the right hand side of the wrap.
- From 1 sprig of dill, separate and place 3 small pieces over salmon and three over the opposite end.
- Roll wrap beginning from the salmon side right to left, 4cm / 1.5in width, rolling approximately five times.
- Cut roll into five even portions. Place on serving dish.
- Repeat for remaining wraps. Serve.