These bliss balls combine walnuts, dried fig, dates, prunes and coconut. Simple to make, no cooking required and ready to eat within the hour. We have chosen to blend these ingredients to a fine consistency as an easy bite size bliss ball. If you prefer a less fine consistency, shorten the time of blending.
- 2 cups walnuts
- 10 dried figs – stems removed
- 20 dates – deseeded
- 10 prunes – deseeded
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil – melted
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- Prepare ingredients.
- In a food processor or blender add all ingredients except the desiccated coconut.
- Pulse eight times, then blend between 30-60 seconds to a fine consistency.
- Turn out into a medium mixing bowl.
- With a tablespoon lift a heap amount and then roll the mixture into a ball using your hands. Place on a plate and repeat.
- In a separate bowl or dish add desiccated coconut and roll balls to coat. Place on a freezer proof plate and repeat till all are coated.
- Place bliss balls in the freezer for 30 minutes. Serve or store in an air tight container in fridge or freezer till required.