Sometimes you just need a basic salad to add to a main meal. There are so many different ways to make salad and this one is simple with a little twist of herbs. Easy to throw together and good for accompanying a wide varieties of dishes.
- 1 frilled leaf lettuce – leaves separated, washed, drained
- 1 Lebanese cucumber – washed, halved, sliced thickly
- 8 cherry tomatoes – washed, quartered
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon each dry – thyme, oregano, parsley
- Prepare vegetables.
- In a measuring cup add the olive oil and vinegar.
- In a small container add all herbs.
- Place lettuce in a large serving bowl and top with cucumber and tomatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil and vinegar and top with herbs. Mix lightly and serve.