A balsamic honey dressing covers this fresh cherry tomato salad. Quick and easy to prepare you can add this to your list of sides for the meal. Also stores well covered in the fridge for use the next day or tossed through a salad.
- 20 cherry tomatoes – washed, stems removed, quartered
- 1 bunch parsley leaves – approximately 1 cup – washed, sliced finely
- 1/2 medium red onion – peeled, rinsed, diced finely
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- Prepare vegetables and prepare dressing.
- On a large flat plate layer tomatoes, then parsley, then onion.
- Drizzle dressing over the top and serve.